Your privacy is of great importance to us and our website has been developed with that in mind. We recognize your right to know what information is being collected about you and how that information will be used, as well as our obligations to protect what we do collect.
Betel USA respects your privacy while you are an online visitor to our website. At our site, we do not collect personal information unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly.
We acknowledge your right:
- To know what purpose the information gathered might be used.
- To know with what other entities the information gathered might be shared.
- To a guarantee of reasonable security of any data collected.
- To a guarantee of data accuracy and fidelity.
- To access to data gathered to ensure accuracy and fidelity.
- To choose not to be included in any use of the data unrelated to the stated purpose for which the data was collected.
- To choose not to be included in any transfer of data to any third party for any use unrelated to the stated purpose for which the data was collected.
Information We Collect About You
Personal Information. We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Information provided by you when accessing services through the site. For example, you may be required to submit personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address in order to access certain services on the site.
- Credit or debit card, or bank account information collected from you when requesting a service (such as an online donation).
- Information you provide us through general feedback.
Non-personal Information. When you visit the site, we may collect non-personal information, such as a catalog of the Site pages you visit. Non-personal information is generally collected through the Site from the following sources: server log files, cookies, and other technologies and information that you voluntarily provide.
How We Use Information We Collect
Personal Information: We may use personal information we collect in the following ways:
- Fulfillment of requests. We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with the services you requested.
- Administrative communications. From time to time, we may use personal information you provide us to contact you about the services you have ordered or important changes to the site. Because this information may be important to your use of the site, the fulfillment of your request, or required by Federal regulation, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- Business Partners. We may partner with other companies to fulfill the products or services that you order. We may disclose personal information to third parties who provide services to us in connection with fulfilling your requests. For example, if you make a donation by credit card, certain personal information may be supplied to our bank partner for purposes of processing a credit card transaction. When using the online giving tools available on our Site, personal information may be disclosed to organizations maintaining the accounting of contributions and to your payroll office. Additional disclosure may be made to other parties as required by law. Betel USA does not otherwise sell, rent, trade, or provide your personal information to outside parties.
Non-personal Information: Because non-personal information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose.
How We Protect Your Information
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) to compile data regarding user interactions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us at email@example.com
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.